If you’re seeking information on how to downsize and sell your home, or if you’re curious how to “bridge” from your current home to your next home, you probably have several questions! Due to increasing demand for information on this tricky subject, we have put together a Seminar to address these questions.
A financing solution is typically needed, and we will lay out options available based on today’s lending guidelines. Join us for this Seminar and learn:
- How to maximize the equity in your home and sell it for top dollar in today’s hot market
- What is required to be able to buy your next home before selling your existing one
- Under what circumstances would a seller take a “home sale contingency”
- How to capitalize on “bidding wars” as a seller
- How to then succeed in “bidding wars” as a buyer!
- How to reduce your exposure to risk when selling your home
Special Seminar for Home Sellers:
Solutions and Options for “Bridging” to your Next Home
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 7-8:30pm
2 MT Vernon Street – Winchester center (RE/MAX Office)
Taught by Senior Real Estate Specialist Bija Satterlee (RE/MAX Leading Edge)
and Michael Tanionos (Senior Lender from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage)
RSVP by email or call 781-354-4835 to reserve a seat today!